Answers at your fingertips
You can scroll through the FAQs, search, or click a category button to filter them.
- How it Works
- Linking Bank Accounts
- Opening an Account
- Prepaid Card
- Qualified Expenses
- Successors and Estates
- Tax Benefits
- Can I connect more than one bank account to an ABLE account?
- Yes, you can connect more than one bank account as well as multiple types of bank accounts. Each account and type will need to be connected individually, but you can have both savings and checking accounts linked to your account at one time. The Account Owner/Custodian or Beneficiary must own the... Read more
- What type of bank accounts can I add?
You can connect a checking or savings account.
- How do I manage different bank accounts with multiple beneficiaries?
If you are managing ABLE accounts for more than one beneficiary, you can use the same banking information on multiple accounts. The bank account has to be added to each plan account individually.
- How can I connect a bank account?
- Log in to your account, go to the “Settings” tab and click on the “Add a new bank” button. Follow the steps to link a new bank account by connecting via Plaid or manually adding an account. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to withdraw money to a newly added bank account immediately. There is a... Read more