Answers at your fingertips
You can scroll through the FAQs, search, or click a category button to filter them.
- How it Works
- Opening an Account
- Prepaid Card
- Qualified Expenses
- Tax Benefits
- How do I make a gift contribution online?
- To contribute online, first make sure the recipient has set up their gifting page. Then, use their gifting page link to fill out the fields as directed—it’s just the usual stuff, like your name, address, the amount you want to contribute, whether you want to pay by debit or ACH, and the occasion... Read more
- How will I know if I’ve received gifts?
- When a gift contribution has finished processing, you’ll get an email letting you know someone contributed to your account. All processed gift contributions will also appear in your activity feed. Please keep in mind, any gift contributions made through an online gifting page will not be available... Read more
- Are gift-givers charged a fee when they contribute through my page?
It depends on the method of payment you choose:
Debit card fees are 2.59% of the contribution + $0.49¢.
There is no fee for bank account (ACH) gift contributions.
Using the paper Gift Form to contribute by mailing in a paper check is also fee-free.
- What happens if I no longer want to have an online gifting page for my account?
- No problem. You can delete it any time you want, and the contributions that have previously been gifted (including pending contributions) will stay in the account. Just sign in to your account, go to the Overview tab, and click on the gifting module. Select “Edit this page” and then click “Delete... Read more
- Who can send me gifts?
- Once you’ve set up your gifting page, anyone who has a link can contribute towards your goal. You can also give friends and family a Gift Form if they’d like to mail a check contribution. Keep in mind that gift contributions count toward your yearly contribution limit. So, if you’ve already reached... Read more
- How do I set up my gifting page?
- To create a gifting page: Sign in: Click the gifting link on your account overview page. Choose what people see: Select whether or not you want to share the progress you’ve made toward your gifting limit. Review & Publish: Get a preview of what it will look like when someone visits your gifting... Read more
- How do gifting limits work?
- Gift contributions count towards your shared contribution limit for the year. Friends and family will be prevented from making gift contributions that go beyond the gifting limit you set, but gift contributions could also be capped by contributions you make. For example, if your gifting limit is... Read more
- Who can contribute to my account?
Friends, family, and employers can make contributions to your account to help you reach your goals for an account. Learn more about how to make a gift contribution or simply use the Gift Form to get started.